Friday, April 6, 2012

Dream Come True

Hold the phones kids, I made macaroons and they worked! They tasted delicious and they worked!!

My three little babies (toasted almond perfection no less)

Chocolate ganache + vanilla bean butter cream

Chocolate ganache, raspberry jam + vanilla bean butter cream

Salted home made dulce de leche + vanilla bean butter cream

You may wonder why there are only three. I actually made three giant meringues and these were the little orbs of sticky marshmallow that I decided to save. 

To emphasize how happy I am that these macaroons were a success, I also have to note that two of the three (uncooked) meringue plummeted to the floor and down the heating vent-literally beside the oven. I wish I had pictures to share with you lovelies, but I can't say I was in the mood for documenting at that moment. 

Toils aside, macaroons!! Happy Easter!
Ps they'e kosher too bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment